Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 blocks of Tofu
1 slice Salmon Fillet, seasoned with salt and pepper
1 slice Watermelon
Salt and Pepper
1. Cook the tofu in simmering water for 3 minutes. Place on ice bath and set aside.
2. Sear the salmon in a pan, 4 minutes each side. Set aside.
3. Slice the tofu into cubes of 1×1 inch size.
4. Slice the watermelon into 1x1x0.5 inches size.
5. In a pan, saute the garlic until golden brown and add in the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
6. Now, arrange all ingredients together on top of each other. Tofu, Salmon, Watermelon and Spinach on top.
7. Drizzle lemon on each bite and serve.
Best for cocktail parties. 🙂