Fish Red Thai Curry
Preparation and Cooking Time: 35 minutes
4 slices Fish Fillets, seasoned with salt and pepper
1 small pack Thai Red Curry
1 Red Bell Peppers
2 Red Chillies
1 can chopped Tomatoes
Salt and Pepper
1 cup Coconut Milk
1. Saute the onion, garlic and ginger until onion is translucent
2. Add in the Thai Red Curry and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in 1 can of Del Monte Stewed Tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour in 1/2 cup of coconut milk and simmer for another 5 minutes
5. Add in the fish and chopped coriander and let the fish cook for about 6 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and red chillies. Adjust to your preference.
6. Put on the lid for 2-3 minutes and serve with hot steamed rice.
7. Enjoy with family and friends. 🙂